REGISTER WITH CONFIDENCE: Your health and safety are very important to us.
Thank you for all your requests about running some of MCE’s programmes locally. MCE is following all guidelines and recommendations concerning CoVid-19. We are therefore implementing the following measures in Face-to-Face programmes taking place this year 2020 in Europe and the Middle East. We will also continue to offer many of our top-selling programmes also LIVE ONLINE. So whether you prefer online programmes or want to attend an MCE programme locally this year, the MCE Team is there to answer all your questions.
Register with Confidence: We know things can change, flights can be cancelled, and cities can go back into lockdown quickly. So, we want you to be able to register for your MCE Open Training Programme with the flexibility and confidence you need. Here is what MCE promises our clients to support your management development in these challenging times:
- YOUR Flexibility: For any registrations made in 2020, you can change or cancel your registration free of charge, up to 7 days before the start of the programme. This gives you the flexibility and confidence you need to register.
- Last Minute Changes: For any registrations made in 2020 that are cancelled or changed last minute (i.e. less than 7 days before the start of the programme), we will issue you with an “MCE Voucher” for the full value of your invoice that is paid. You or any colleague can use the value of this voucher for any MCE programme or service in the next 18 months.
Key Measures in all MCE Face-to-Face programmes this year.
MCE Programmes running Face-to-Face this summer in 4 European cites are:
- 5-Day Mini MBA – 13-14-15-16-17 July 2020
- Successfully Managing People – 27-28-29 July 2020
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization – 13-14 July 2020
- Management Skills for Administrative Professionals – 27-28-29 July 2020
- 5-Day Mini MBA for the Pharma and Biotech Industry – 27-28-29-30-31 July
Download the Catalogue for Face-to-Face programmes in July 2020
Download the full infographic about the CoVid-19 measurements put in place.
MCE’s Partner Hotels are currently putting a lot of new measures in place following the CoVid-19 guidelines including:
- appropriate warning signs for the distance rule will be installed.
- sales and service desks will be equipped with a Plexiglas divider/partition
- service employees will always wear gloves as well as mouth and nose protection.
- work equipment and surfaces will be properly cleaned and disinfected with hospital-grade disinfectants on a regular basis.
- All public areas, such as the WCs, lifts, stair rails, doors, chairs, luggage carts and car park pay machines are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Use new technologies such as electrostatic vapour machines. The environmentally friendly disinfectant that it used is also utilized in clinics.
- Sanitiser dispensers are available in all public areas.
- maintain the applicable minimum distance of 1.5 meters between tables and chairs.
- Breakfast in a bag, dinner served with some distance and a group lunch presented in individual boxes with selected items on a buffet.
- Behind the scenes extra measures are taken for safe food processing.
- Ensure safe distance event capacity
- maintain the applicable minimum distance of 1.5 meters between tables and chairs and 4 square meters per person
- breaks for the different events will be coordinated so that the maximum number of persons in the break room is not exceeded
The MCE Team is there for you.
Do you have questions? Do you want to know more about MCE’s Management Development Services? Do you want to talk about a learning and development project?