Management Centre Europe (MCE)
International Management Development
Practical Business Training · Internationally Experienced Associates · Dedicated Teams Throughout the EMEA Region
More than 400,000 business professionals have taken part in MCE’s Hands-On Training Programmes. Check out the leadership, management, and business skill areas we can help you develop here
More than 1,700 international companies have organized InCompany Programmes with MCE. Talk to the MCE InCompany Training Team to listen to your needs and provide you with tailored solutions here
Check out our resources hub with management development tools, free after work events, breakfasts, live and on-demand free webinars, management tips and more here
Check Out Our Recently Added Training Programmes
Change Management Courses
Sustainability Management Courses
Save Money with our Learning Passes
The world is changing fast and Managers need to respond even faster and more effectively to business demands. Check out our training courses in Leading Disruptive Change and Innovation, Strategic Agility and Resilience, and Design Thinking.
Sustainability is at the top of the agenda of many CEO’s today and these 9 new 3-day training programmes in Sustainability Management will help you align your departments to your Sustainability Goals.
Start saving money on your training courses with our Corporate Learning Passes.
How Do We Work? Learn more about Management Centre Europe’s Training Programmes!
Top Selling Training Programmes in December 2018 and January 2019
- 5-Day Mini MBA – London 10-14 December, Paris 21-25 January
- Management Skills for New Managers – (3 days) London 3-5 December, Geneva 10-12 December, Brussels 21-23 January, Frankfurt 28-30 Janaury
- Successfully Managing People – (3 days) Brussels 21-23 January
- Developing Personal Influence and Impact (4 days) London 03-06 December, Brussels 10-13 December and 21-24 January
- Business Finance for Non-financial Managers (3 days) Paris 28-30 January
- Advanced Leadership Programme – (4 days) London 10-13 December
- Communicating Up, Down, and Across the Organization – (2 days) Frankfurt 06-07 December
Register to our recurring training programmes in December 2018 and January 2019
- 5-Day Mini MBA for the Pharma and Biotech Industry – Frankfurt 3-7 December, Basel 21-25 January
- Business Strategy & Planning for Managers (3 Days) London 3-5 December
- Project Management Excellence: The Complete Programme (5 days) London 3-7 December
- Managing People in an International Environment (4 days) London 3-6 December, Paris 21-24 January
- Communicating to Your Senior Management and Key Stakeholders (4 days) Paris 3-6 December, Geneva 28-31 January
- Management Skills for Administrative Professionals (3 days) London 3-5 December
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence (3 days) Frankfurt 3-5 December
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility (2 days) Frankfurt 6-7 December, Brussels 24-25 January
- Strategic Leadership for Senior Managers (4 days) London 10-13 December
- The Professional Executive Assistant (4 days) Paris 10-10 December
- Developing Executive Leadership in a Disruptive Change Environment (5 days) London 17-21 December
- Developing Executive Leadership and Strategic Agility (5 days) London 7-11 January and 14-18 January
- Successful Project Management (3 days) Paris 28-30 January
- Getting Results Without Authority (3 days) Frankfurt 28-30 January
- The Voice of Leadership (3 days) London 21-23 January
Best Selling Training Programmes
Training across Europe and the Middle East
We know it can be difficult to travel internationally to develop your skills. So MCE is now launching many of our top programmes in key cities across the EMEA region. To find out which programmes are being run in a city near you, please click on any of the links below.