MCE, as part of AMA Global, supports AMA’s Certified Professional in Management™ in the EMEA Region.
Managers or prospective managers can qualify to earn an unprecedented certification, AMA’s CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN MANAGEMENT™ (AMA-CPM™). AMA has undertaken a thorough and collaborative process to develop this ground-breaking program in order to respond to the growing management demands of today’s business world. In establishing this certification, AMA helps organizations hire the most qualified managers through certification and gives individuals a set of recognized criteria to validate their qualifications and advance their careers.
AMA Certified Professional in Management™
AMA and MCE have launched the AMA-CPM™ in the EMEA region. The AMA-CPM Exam Preparation Courses are scheduled online and also face-to-face across throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. There are 100s of exam centres throughout the region and we are proud to be part of this launch with you.
UPDATE 2021: The exam can now also be taken online. For more information click here.
Why an AMA Management Certification?
- The new management standard includes competencies in professional effectiveness, relationship management, business acumen, and analytical intelligence
- Established in 1923, AMA is a globally recognized authority in management with nearly 100 years of best practices and professional development expertise
- Framework of the program is the set of competencies outlined in The Management Body of Knowledge, developed by AMA
- Program oversight is conducted by an objective advisory board of recognized management experts
- Certification is based on extensive AMA management research and analysis
Certification Programme: Mission & Vision
- Our mission is to create a standard of excellence in management.
- Our vision is to improve society by helping individuals and organizations achieve performance excellence through management certification.
How Certification Benefits Organizations
- Provides a method for recognizing managerial competence
- Offers a reliable indicator of future leadership potential
- Decreases the risk of making bad hiring or promotion decisions
- Reduces the likelihood that team members may leave due to skill gaps and behavioral deficiencies in their managers
- Helps organizations improve their talent acquisition and promotion ROI
- Improves the organization’s bottom line through more successful managers
How Certification Benefits Managers
- Fosters greater career success by motivating managers to be more well-rounded and develop knowledge in multiple areas
- Increases a manager’s worth and value to an organization
- Enhances success and distinguishes managers (both internally and externally) from others who are not certified
- Helps inspire team members to support management and further develop themselves
- Promotes a positive impact on the organization’s bottom line
- Increases management knowledge beyond job experience
How to Get Certified
Step 1: Apply for Certification
Make sure eligibility requirements are met, and apply to take the exam.
Step 2: Prepare for the Exam
Become familiar with The Management Body of Knowledge, use practice exams, or take a course to prepare for certification.
Step 3: Get Certified
Schedule your exam date and location, pass the exam and become CPM certified!