MCE, as part of AMA Global, is launching AMA’s Certified Professional in Management® in the EMEA Region.
Once you have reviewed the eligibility requirements which are a combination of work experience and education, complete the application form and allow 10 days for processing. You may begin an application at any time and save it to complete and submit later. Once approved, your application remains valid for 1 year to register for the exam.
Take the CPM Quiz!
Certification shows that you have the skills, knowledge, and experience successful managers need. As a manager, are you confident you already meet these high standards?
Eligibility to Apply
There are multiple pathways to eligibility, each of which is based on education and professional experience
- EDUCATION: High School Diploma, Abitur, Baccalauréat, A-Levels, Leaving Certificate or equivalent in your country.
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: Equivalent of 5 years minimum of full-time professional experience (10,000 hours).
- EDUCATION: 2 year Degree in 3rd level educational institution
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: Equivalent of 3 years minimum of full-time professional experience (6,000 hours).
- EDUCATION: 4 year Degree (or more)
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: Equivalent of 1 year minimum of full-time professional experience (2,000 hours).
Examples of Professional Experience Include:
- Serving as an active contributing team member
- Serving as a team lead
- Having responsibility for organizing other team members
- Driving and motivating team members
- Acting as an influencer or “go to” person without title authority
- Managing one or multiple direct reports with or without title authority
- Possessing functional or technical expertise
After Making Your Application:
Once an application has been started, it will remain open until it is submitted. Applications that are incomplete and that have been inactive for 6 months will be closed.
Submitted applications will be reviewed after the non-refundable application fee is received.
Once an application is submitted, the application will be reviewed for accuracy and completeness. Results of the review will be sent to the applicant within 10 business days of the application’s submission.
Prepare for your AMA CPM exam by downloading your complimentary AMA Certified Professional in Management™ Candidate Handbook.