No one is born a manager. There are key business skills that every manager needs. Like every other skill in life, you need to learn, practice and use these key management skills to become a great manager.
How and what can you delegate? Who can you delegate to?
What is the best way to communicate with your team and boss?
When, how and why should you coach my team members?
How can you motivate your team in person and remotely?
Learn, practice and use key management skills
To do this, MCE recommends the Essentials of Management programme. An interactive, practical and business focussed programme that is available live online and in-person (face-to-face) across Europe and the Middle East.
This is the ideal programme for you if you…
- Manage a team of 3 or more people?
- Use English in your job more than 3 times a week (phone calls, emails, meetings etc)?
- Have a business or technical/scientific educational background?
- Need to learn how and what to delegate?
- Want to learn, practice and use key management skills?
- Work for a company or organization that has offices in more than one country?
- Need to learn how to manage performance and motivation in your team?
- been a manager for less than 4 years?
- not taken a management training course in the last year?
- between 25 and 39 years old?
If you scored 6 points or more, this is the right programme for you. Learn, practice and use the key business skills you need in your role.
If you scored 5 points or less, this is not the ideal programme for you. We recommend checking out Successfully Managing People.