MCE’s programmes focus on the key areas of leadership style, leading change, coaching your team, emotional intelligence, virtual teams and much more.
New and Mid-Level Leaders:
- For New Leaders: The Preparing for Leadership programme focuses on discovering your own leadership style, talking like a leader, understanding what people expect from a leader, motivating teams including “difficult people”, avoiding and managing corporate politics and more.
- For Mid-Level Leaders and Managers: The Voice of Leadership programme focuses on improving your leadership communication skills, building buy-in, trust and loyalty, overcoming resistance to change, rallying support in difficult situations and motivating teams.
- For Mid-Level Leaders and Managers: The Developing Executive Leadership programme focuses on your executive leadership style, creating a winning strategy, adapting your leadership style to different situations, delegating and empowering and coaching.
- For Managers of Managers / Senior Management: The MCE Advanced Leadership programme focuses on understanding your leadership strengths and areas of development, coaching your team members, aligning your own personal leadership brand to your values, creating a better balance between the way you lead, work and live and more…
- For Senior Managers: The Leading Disruptive Change and Innovation programme helps you identify and develop pivotal skills for being a visionary leader who is able to get ahead of the curve, prime others in your organization to welcome disruption, and do away with the common organizational resistance that often prevents companies from embracing the unexpected.
- For Senior Executives: The Strategic Agility and Resilience programme focuses on building agility and resilience into your organization’s DNA. It will help you develop the skills to shift mindset and inspire behavioural change. It will also help you develop the strategies to create more flexible structures and processes that grow your organization’s capability and performance.
Focussed on Specific Topics
- For Women in Business: Despite years of advances in both legal and corporate policy, many qualified women don’t get the jobs they want. Misperceptions, stereotypes, and misplaced emotions on the part of either sex can still sabotage a woman’s career hopes—unless she takes a more strategic approach to her career. The Leadership Development for Women programme focus on the skills you need to develop your career.
- For Managers with Remote or Virtual Teams: The Leading Virtual Teams programme focuses on developing your virtual leadership presence, managing virtual teams, creating trust in a virtual environment, managing conflict remotely, coaching and providing feedback virtually, successful virtual meetings and more
- For Experienced Managers who want to develop their Emotional Intelligence: The Leading with Emotional Intelligence programme focuses on powerful leadership, manage and adapt your emotional behaviours, use emotional intelligence to develop motivational skills, utilize empathy to promote strong relationships and more.