Moving into a new management role is a great step. But it doesn’t have to be scary if you have these skills.
How to Influence, enable & deliver organizational strategies?
How to do market segmentation, targeting and positioning?
How to measure the impact of supply chain and strategy execution in your role?
How to understand the financial statements, cash flows and financial rations?
How do I develop these skills?
To develop your key management skills in these areas, we recommend the MCE Mini MBA, the ideal management programme for people with technical, scientific or specialist background. This interactive, practical and business focussed programme is available live online and in-person (face-to-face) across Europe and the Middle East. Develop key business skills and become a successful manager.
Is this the right programme for you?
Give yourself one point for each statement that you agree with.
- Manage a team of 3 or more people?
- Have been a manager for less than 4 years?
- Use English in your job more than 3 times a week (phone calls, emails, meetings, etc.)?
- Are between 28 and 50 years old?
- Have a technical, scientific or specialist background?
- Want to learn more about leadership, strategy & finance?
- Are ready for an intensive programme with lots of practical work, exercises and a business simulation?
- Haven’t taken an MBA programme?
- Work for a company or organization that has offices in more than one country?
If you scored 6 or higher, you would benefit from this programme. It will help you learn, practice and use the key business skills you need in your role.
If you scored 5 or less, this is not the ideal programme for you. We recommend checking out other MCE programmes.
What will you learn and practice in the MCE Mini MBA?
We also have Mini MBAs for specific industries!