MCE organizes open training programmes in many formats in the EMEA region. This includes: Face-to-Face, Live Online, Live Online Express and OnDemand Courses. All of MCE’s programme can also be run specifically for your company as off-the-shelf programmes or as part of customized InCompany solutions.
Key competences covered in our Leadership Programmes:
- becoming a new leader,
- emotional intelligence,
- strategy development,
- your leadership brand,
- agile leadership,
- your leadership voice,
- leading virtual teams
Leadership Programme for New Managers
You are a manager in your company and you are stepping into a new leadership role. So what is your leadership style? What leadership qualities do you already have? How can your motivate your team including “difficult” people? What makes a great leader?
This leadership programme is uniquely designed to help leaders-to-be get ready for their new challenges and responsibilities. You’ll discover the heart, soul and mind of true leadership. Through role-playing, self-assessment tests and other leadership training scenarios, you’ll explore leadership roles as a strategist, change agent, coach, manager, communicator, mentor and team member. And you’ll learn how to develop your unique leadership style for maximum impact.
Live Online Express Courses – 2.5 hours
Live Online Express Courses: Improve your management skills in just 2.5 hours without leaving your desk.
- Virtual class room with all participants connected (live in real time) – 1 session of 2.5 hours
- Work in small groups and breakout sessions to maximize learning
- Get real-world advice from business practitioners in the field
- Receive live, personal feedback from your facilitator and peers
- Engage in a variety of activities that create a dynamic learning experience
OnDemand Courses – Self Paced Learning
AMA OnDemand Courses: Improve your management skills at your own pace with these self learning programmes.
- 24/7/365 training with any Internet-connected device
- Self-paced, convenient, high-quality and consistent learning
- Learners eligible for CEU credits after completion of a course
- Fully scalable—train individuals, teams or an entire organization
- Access for a full year allows you to boost your skills at your leisure
- Cost-effective, time saving and no travel necessary
- Courses last from 240 – 360 minutes of online learning
- One Course: €225 (for one year)
- The full OnDemand Library (20+ courses): €450 (for one year)
What are the training timings and are there any breaks during the day?
All MCE training programmes are scheduled from 9:00am to 5:00pm each day. There is a lunch break at 12:30pm of 1 hour and coffee breaks.
You can plan to finish each day at 5:00pm (except for the last day of the training, that you will finish at 16.00)
Who will be delivering the training programme? Are they experts?
Yes, all MCE Facilitators are experienced business people with more than 15 years corporate experience. They are experts and understand your business issues.
Do you provide any visa support?
Yes, MCE will provide you with a Visa Letter to support your application to the Embassy. You will be able to download your visa application letter on the MyMCE platform
Will I receive a Certificate after attending the programme?
Yes you will receive an MCE Certificate if you have attended all the days on the programme. If you miss some of the classes, you will not be eligible for the Certificate.
Is lunch included?
Yes lunch is included each day. Depending on the training venue, there will be a buffet or 3-course meal. There are various choices available and there is always a Halal option available. If you have special dietary requirements please let us know in advance (e.g. dairy intolerance etc.)