WOMEN IN BUSINESS CELEBRATION WEEK
12-15 November 2019
Join us for a dynamic week to build meaningful relationships with other businesswomen, learn essential insights to establish yourself professionally and gain vital tools to help you thrive in a world of growing opportunities.
Register here to celebrate Women in Business!
Choose to attend all the events or some of them. We have prepared for you Business Breakfast, 1-Day Workshop and the Leadership Certificate Programme.
See you in November!
How can you benefit from this event?
Women have come a long way in claiming their rights and equality in society. It was only a century ago when women stood up and fought for the right to vote in public elections in the UK and Ireland … and only 50 years ago when in the 70’s the European Commission adopted pieces of legislation ensuring fair and equal treatment for women and men at work.
Yet today, relevant research studies, our own corporate evidence from working with clients and perhaps your personal experience can tell that women still face the same challenges…
- unfavourable business environments, corporate cultures,
- gender imbalance in the workplace,
- lack of representation in corporate boardrooms,
- limited support to develop skills & confidence…
What can you personally do to fast-track the slow evolution in corporations and achieved your personal career goals?
This Women in Business Celebration Week is dedicated to the following key areas.
- How to contribute to a more diverse working environment with successful gender balance initiatives?
- How to build trust and confidence to fulfil your career aspirations?
- How to progress to a higher level of leadership at your workplace?
Each of our events addresses these questions with cases, tool, techniques and corporate experience from our MCE Women’s Leadership Centre Lead Faculty.
Check out our agenda and join us for inspiring and dynamic week aimed at stimulating your potential.
Join us for a week of events around the topics of gender balance, trust and leadership.
You can choose to attend one, two or all 3 events.
The business breakfast is a free entry event open to women and men, registration required. The 1-day workshop and the Leadership Certificate Programme have individual attendance fee.
Please click on each of the events for more information.
Women in Business Celebration Week
MCE Women’s Leadership Centre
- Date: From Tuesday 12th of November to 15th of November 2019
- Location: Management Centre Europe offices
Chaussée de la Hulpe 166 b7 Terhulpsesteenweg
1170 Brussels, Belgium
Formula 1: ALL EVENTS + WLC MEMBERSHIP €2,950 includes
- MCE Women’s Leadership Certificate Programme
- Women Building Trust – Key for Success (1-day Workshop)
- Launching Gender Balance Initiatives Successfully (Business Breakfast)
- 1-year Individual Membership to the MCE Women’s Leadership Centre (WLC).
Formula 2: SINGLE EVENTS
You can choose to attend single events and individual fees for the events:
- Business breakfast: No fee. This is a complimentary event and prior registration is required*
- 1-Day Workshop:
- WLC members: €99
- Non-members: €495
- MCE Women’s Leadership Certificate Programme
- If you register to the training programme, you get automatic entry to the other events and 1-year MCE’s Women Leadership Centre (WLC) membership.
Jann Jevons is the Director of the MCE Women’s Leadership Centre.
Jann brings to this event twenty-five years’ experience in senior management positions in the private and public sector.
She began her management career in British Telecom in London and becoming a board member of London Operator Services Division.
She counts herself fortunate to have been selected for its fast-track leadership programme for women.
Jann attributes much of her ongoing success in the corporate world, national government roles and as a company director, to the support and opportunities afforded to her by forward thinking employers, key decision-makers and mentors.
Anna Boyko is a Lead Faculty and key contributor to the MCE Women’s Leadership Centre.
Anna is a coach and facilitator who helps individuals and society at a broader scale, business and international organisations grow towards a positive change to create shared value.
She has ten years’ experience in the people development space that is leveraged with fifteen years’ work as a corporate affairs professional across emerging and developed markets, successfully engaging with a vast range of stakeholders from the public and private sectors.
Ready to receive the support and tools you need to make an impact in your career?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to get to there?
You can get to the Glaverbel Building – Management Centre Europe (MCE) offices by train, tram and car.
By train: The Boitsfort train station is located 100m from the Glaverbel building with at least 2 trains per hour to and from Brussels city centre.
By tram: The tram line number 8, stops directly in front of the Glaverbel building and the name of the stop is “Boitsfort Gare”. You can take the number 8 tram from Avenue Louise.
By car: For visitors coming by car, we have limited parking spots around the building. Let us know you’re planning to come by car and we’ll arrange a parking spot for you.
For more information, please visit our route planner here