Key competences covered: analytical skills, design thinking, customer centricity, strategic thinking
MCE has developed a full portfolio of New Ways of Thinking programmes for managers in international companies and organizations. These programmes cover key competences including: creative thinking, design thinking, strategic thinking, analytical skills and more.
These programmes are available as:
- Open Programmes: Online or Face-to-Face (across EMEA region)
- Off-the-Shelf: delivered for your company with limited changes
- Modules: Any of the programmes can be customized for an InCompany solution for your organization.
To find out more about MCE’s services and to arrange a free call:
- email: [email protected]
- tel: +32 2 543 2120
Analytical Skills for Business Professionals
Developing your Analytical Skills: focuses on data analysis, analytical skills, the planning phase, reporting, data collections, swot analysis and more.
Ideal for: all business professionals who want to learn basic analytical skills to conduct research and perform analysis to make more informed and evidence-based decisions.
Critical Thinking for Business Professionals
Critical Thinking: focuses on the value of critical thinking in business, key processes, getting feedback, critical thinking tools and skills and more.
Ideal for: all business professionals who want to enhance their thinking processes to achieve better results in business.
Strategic Thinking for Business Professionals
Strategic Thinking: focuses on the context of strategic thinking, key processes and skills, strategic knowledge and skills, key relationships in the organization, strategic thinking models, creating an action plan and more.
Ideal for: managers, directors or leaders who need strategic thinking skills to gain better business insights and identify trends that can contribute to a more successful business strategy.
Design Thinking – A Customer-Centric Process for Rapid Innovation: focuses on design thinking tools and templates, collaborative styles, problem-solving techniques, visual imaging, the user experience, creating an innovative mindset and more.
Ideal for: business professionals in any functional area or role associated with revenue growth and want to put the customer at the heart of the business.
Live Online Express Courses - 2.5 hours online
Live Online Express Courses: Improve your management skills in just 2.5 hours without leaving your desk.
- Virtual class room with all participants connected (live in real time)
- One session of 2.5 hours
- Work in small groups and breakout sessions to maximize learning
- Get real-world advice from business practitioners in the field
- Receive live, personal feedback from your facilitator and peers
- Engage in a variety of activities that create a dynamic learning experience