Welcome to the MCE Influence and Negotiation Skills Hub.
In this MCE Hub, you will find lots of information about your influencing and negotiation skills needs. This hub is updated frequently so please bookmark the page to visit again.
MCE organizes open training programmes in many formats in the EMEA region. This includes: Face-to-Face, Live Online, Live Online Express and OnDemand Courses. All of MCE’s programme can also be run specifically for your company as off-the-shelf programmes or as part of customized InCompany solutions.
So use the tabs above to find out more information on all of the programmes, articles, free info sessions and more.
Getting Results without Authority
Getting Results without Authority: focuses on your personal power, building partnerships, reciprocity, personal preferences, persuasion, managing conflict and influencing
Ideal for: all business professionals who need to get work done with the cooperation of others.
Influencing Skills for Managers
Developing Personal Influence and Impact: focuses on influencing, organizational politics, building networks and coalitions, persuasion and winning over resistors
Ideal for: all business professionals who need to influence others in their roles and have regular contact with a wide range of colleagues. Typical profiles include: managers of teams, departments or functions in international organizations or companies.
Expanding your Influence: Understanding the Psychology of Persuasion focuses on influence and persuasion, emotional needs, creating discomfort, emotions and logic
Ideal for: business professionals at mid-level position and above who need to understand the psychological principles behind how people are convinced to do something, including sales managers, directors of sales, account executives, project managers and product managers, purchasing managers and marketing managers.
Negotiating to Win: focuses on the stages of negotiation, persuasion, communication, creating your negotiation strategy
Ideal for: for managers or business professionals who are responsible for negotiating the best possible terms of an agreement for their team, department or organization, this programme is for you.
Live Online Express Courses – 2.5 hours
Live Online Express Courses: Improve your management skills in just 2.5 hours without leaving your desk.
- Virtual class room with all participants connected (live in real time) – 1 session of 2.5 hours
- Work in small groups and breakout sessions to maximize learning
- Get real-world advice from business practitioners in the field
- Receive live, personal feedback from your facilitator and peers
- Engage in a variety of activities that create a dynamic learning experience
OnDemand Courses – Self Paced Learning
AMA OnDemand Courses: Improve your management skills at your own pace with these self learning programmes.
- 24/7/365 training with any Internet-connected device
- Self-paced, convenient, high-quality and consistent learning
- Learners eligible for CEU credits after completion of a course
- Fully scalable—train individuals, teams or an entire organization
- Access for a full year allows you to boost your skills at your leisure
- Cost-effective, time saving and no travel necessary
- Courses last from 240 – 360 minutes of online learning
- One Course: €225 (for one year)
- The full OnDemand Library (20+ courses): €450 (for one year)