So whether you are a manager with a technical, scientific or business background, Management Centre Europe has the leadership skills training programme that is just right for you.
MCE’s programmes focus on the key areas of leadership style, leading change, coaching your team, emotional intelligence, virtual teams and much more.
- For New Leaders: The Developing Leadership programme focuses on discovering your own leadership style, talking like a leader, understanding what people expect from a leader, motivating teams including “difficult people”, avoiding and managing corporate politics and more.
- For Mid-Level Leaders and Managers: The Voice of Leadership programme focuses on improving your leadership communication skills, building buy-in, trust and loyalty, overcoming resistance to change, rallying support in difficult situations and motivating teams.
- For Managers of Managers / Senior Management: The MCE Advanced Leadership Programme focuses on understanding your leadership strengths and areas of development, coaching your team members, aligning your own personal leadership brand to your values, creating a better balance between the way you lead, work and live and more…
- For Managers with Remote or Virtual Teams: The Leading Virtual Teams Programme focuses on developing your virtual leadership presence, managing virtual teams, creating trust in a virtual environment, managing conflict remotely, coaching and providing feedback virtually, successful virtual meetings and more
- For Experienced Managers who want to develop their Emotional Intelligence: The Leading with Emotional Intelligence Programme focuses on powerful leadership, manage and adapt your emotional behaviours, use emotional intelligence to develop motivational skills, utilize empathy to promote strong relationships and more.