MCE’s programmes focus on the key areas of management skills including delegation, coaching, motivation, communication and performance management. We also focus on strategic planning, business strategy, strategy implementation and execution, strategic leadership, change management and creating an innovation culture.
- For New Managers: The Management Skills for New Managers programme focuses on leading projects, motivating your team, delegation, coaching, communication, performance management and overall leadership. (Standard Format, 4 Day Format and Online)
- For more experienced Managers and Directors: The Business Strategy for Managers programme focuses on creating successful business strategies, strategic thinking, strategy execution and making better decisions that create long-term value.
- For Senior Managers and Executives: The Strategic Planning programme focuses on identifying the best strategic planning process for your organization and incorporate customer needs into your plans and aligning your organization with your planning goals by integrating strategy, objectives, metrics, and performance.
- For Senior Managers and Directors: The Strategic Leadership for Senior Managers Programme focuses on leading change, change management, leading strategy implementation and aligning your people to your customer value proposition.
- For Senior Managers and Members of the Management Team: The Leading Innovation Programme focuses on new approaches to creating a culture of innovation and driving growth.