At Management Centre Europe, we are following closely the impact of the CoVid-19 virus throughout the world and the rapidly changing situation. We are monitoring the situation daily and are implementing all the guidelines and recommendations from local authorities and governments in the countries and regions we work in.
What does this mean for MCE’s Open Training Programmes? UPDATED 14 May 2020
- Because of the current travel restrictions, we will be running all of our Open Programmes in May and June 2020 as LIVE ONLINE Programmes.
- This includes the following programmes:
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Managing Chaos
- Management Skills for New Mangers
- Communication with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- and others.
- If you have booked on any of the Classroom programmes in May or June 2020, we will be contacting your directly to discuss transfering to the LIVE ONLINE version of the programme . And we know it is a difficult time for everyone, so we will be also making some special gestures to you our clients. To discuss your registration you can call us +32 2 5432 120 or on the website via email at [email protected]
For MCE’s InCompany Customized Solutions UPDATED 14 May 2020
- We know that travelling is best avoided in many regions. So MCE now has the technology and senior associates to deliver your InCompany Solution remotely. This can be a very effective solution during the current difficult situation. If you would like to adapt your current InCompany Customized Solution or develop a new remote solution, please contact the MCE team for more information and we will be more than happy to help you. You can contact the team at mce.eu/contact/
The MCE team is there to work very closely with you during these difficult and challenging times. We wish you all the best and the MCE team like everyone else in the EMEA region is watching the development of the virus closely. We will follow all local recommendations and guidance going forward.
Contact the team at : [email protected] tel: +32 2 5432120