You have your strategy… so, how do you make it happen?
At MCE we develop your people to get your strategy done. We do not tell you what your strategy should be or what processes you should use. Instead, we work with you to “make things happen” in your company.
How MCE works with its clients
Together with you we take the following 6 steps:
1. Understanding the situation at your company
Before we begin to work with you on the right solution for you and your company, we talk to your senior management and line management. To put the right solution together we try to fully understand:
- The business environment in which your company operates. What is happening in the market? What are the key trends?
- Your organization itself and its particular strategy. How is your company set up? What is your customer value proposition, and do you deliver it?
- The processes and procedures currently in place. How does each department work? How does one department work with another, and how do they communicate?
- The people issues related to implementing the strategy. Does everyone understand and “buy-in” to the strategy? What works and what doesn’t work, and why is that the case?
2. Analysing what your company needs
Once we understand who you are and the environment in which you operate, we:
- Interview key people in your company, in particular line managers, to find out what is really happening
- Look outside of your company for external advice from people who have dealt with challenges just like yours
- Use measurement tools that show how willing and able your people are to implement your chosen strategy
3. Deciding on the right Customized Learning Solution for your company
Based on our meetings to understand and analyse your needs, we suggest:
- The type of development that we think would benefit your company, and who we think should take part
- Other activities to expand the knowledge and develop the skills of your people
We then discuss the proposal with you to make sure that it is really right for you. We review it together and adjust it if necessary. We want to be sure that all stakeholders are on the “same page”, and that our proposed solution will help your organization move forward in the right direction to get results.
4. Development of the solution for your company
We work with you to develop a Customized Learning Solution. Your input is vital as a key part of the solution deals with the challenges that you face as a company and how these challenges can be overcome. In many cases, the solution involves a management development workshop.
5. Implementation of the solution for your company
MCE’s activities and workshops are very interactive and practical. They are hands-on and results driven. Small groups mean that each participant receives individual attention. MCE’s Customer Specific Solutions are highly customized to the needs of the client company. They incorporate relevant case studies and deal with issues and challenges that you face in the workplace. The MCE Associates who develop and deliver the solutions are experienced business people who have held senior positions in international companies. They are skilled at sharing their knowledge in a group learning experience, and they also know how to listen to your business
6. Results and benefits for your company
MCE’s activities and workshops produce clear results and benefits. These include:
- A much better understanding of the chosen topic and how to apply this understanding at work to get results
- Clear follow up goals, KPIs and specific tasks for teams and individuals
- A practical methodology that you can implement immediately on your return to work
- A “guidebook” of best practices specific to your company and role
- A road map of key areas for improvement
- Better teamwork and communication
We have worked with hundreds of international private and public organizations from different sectors to design, develop and deliver learning solutions.
We deliver about 1,000 programmes annually to approximately 15,000 participants. Some of our top clients in recent years include :
|Healthcare||Roche, Novo Nordisk, GSK, Lundbeck, Merck, Takeda, Boehringer Ingelheim, Actelion, Astellas, Baxter, Varian, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Novozymes, ALK, Sanofi, Genzyme|
|Chemicals||Sabic, DSM, LyondellBasell, Henkel, AkzoNobel, Solvay, Air Liquide|
|Banking||Raiffeisen, ABN-AMRO, ING, Société Générale, Home Credit Bank, Barclays, PBZ (Bank of Intesa San Paolo)|
|Telecom||STC, Globul, Etisalat Communications, Amadeus|
|Energy & Services||Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, Schlumberger, SBM Offshore, Natural Fenosa, Exon Mobil, Qatar Petroleum, Total|
|Public Sector||United Nations, World Food Programme, NATO, OECD, Eurocontrol, Europol, European Union, European Aviation Safety Agency, European Space Agency, European Patent Office, European Investment Bank, European Monitoring Centre for Drugs And Drug Addiction|
|B2B||Imerys, Tetra Laval, IGT (Gtech), Technicolor, PPG, Linde, Wavin, Ma’aden, Deutsche Post, Maersk, Consolis, Faurecia|
|B2C||Philips, Starwood, Campina, Cadbury, Tag Heuer, Schweppes, Coca-Cola, Nestlé, JT, Vion|