Key competencies covered: time management, self management, managing technology, dealing with emails, how to say “no”, scheduling and more.
Open Programmes are available online and face-to-face. MCE has developed a 2 programmes focused on time management for all business professionals in international companies and organizations. These programmes cover key competences including: time management, self management, defining goals, scheduling, setting priorities, overcoming procrastination, communication skills, managing technology, managing email, create your own “no” script and more.
These programmes are available as:
- Open Programmes: Online or Face-to-Face (across EMEA region)
- Off-the-Shelf: delivered for your company with limited changes
- Modules: Any of the programmes can be customized for an InCompany solution for your organization.
To find out more about MCE’s services and to arrange a free call:
- email: [email protected]
- tel: +32 2 543 2120
Communication Skills for Business Professionals
Time Management: focuses on scheduling, time management, self management, saying “no”, dealing with procrastination and more.
Ideal for: all business professionals who want greater control of their time, management style and life.
Live Online Express Courses - 2.5 hours online
Live Online Express Courses: Improve your management skills in just 2.5 hours without leaving your desk.
- Virtual class room with all participants connected (live in real time)
- One session of 2.5 hours
- Work in small groups and breakout sessions to maximize learning
- Get real-world advice from business practitioners in the field
- Receive live, personal feedback from your facilitator and peers
- Engage in a variety of activities that create a dynamic learning experience
MCE also recommends
The MCE Team is there for you.
Do you have questions? Do you want to know more about MCE’s Management Development Services? Do you want to talk about a learning and development project?