Learn to integrate agile practices into your HR and Talent Management strategies
Human resources training programmes for professionals working in international contexts.
Your HR & Talent Management Skills are key to face the challenges of a today’s VUCA world.
You work for an organization or company that operates in an international environment where the competition is increasingly harsh, budgets get tighter and there’s a big focus on performance.
What does this mean for you?
It means that every Leader, Manager, Team Leader and Team Member needs to invest their capabilities, skills and talent to make an impact in their roles and help their organizations achieve success.
To achieve this, agility in HR and Talent Management is key to face the challenges of a today’s VUCA world.
What are key business strategy skills that managers need?
You might have asked yourself questions like …
- How to attract and retain the best talent for your company?
- How can HR processes help organizations become more agile, innovative and resilient?
MCE helps you answer this type of questions and get equipped with the skills and competencies that you need to perform and succeed in your professional challenges.
Our 1-day workshops and 2-5 day training programmes for individuals, also available as in-company training, will get you and your teams equipped with the skills needed to perform and succeed in competitive industries. We’re a reliable development partner known for our…
- Practical, hands-on and intensive training programmes
- Business oriented development
- Real-life business cases and advice from our experienced Senior Associates and Faculty, former Business Leaders in international companies.
- Focus on you and your specific development needs.
CONSULT US ABOUT YOUR CAREER DEVELOPMENT.
We’ll hear about your needs and help you achieve your career goals.
Human Resources & Talent Management Training Programmes
Check out MCE’s Training Programmes designed for professionals at all levels in the organization.
We recommend the following training programmes depending on your role…