Welcome to the MCE Communication Skills Hub.
In this MCE Hub, you will find lots of information about your communication skills needs. This hub is updated frequently so please bookmark the page to visit again.
MCE organizes open training programmes in many formats in the EMEA region. This includes: Face-to-Face, Live Online, Live Online Express and OnDemand Courses. All of MCE’s programme can also be run specifically for your company as off-the-shelf programmes or as part of customized InCompany solutions.
So use the tabs above to find out more information on all of the programmes, articles, free info sessions and more.
Communication Skills for Business Professionals
Communicating Up, Down & Across the Organization: focuses on targeting your messages to your audience, framing the message, solving workplace communication issues, confidence, motivation and influence.
Ideal for: all business professionals who want to be a strong, passionate and effective communicator who can speak to a variety of audiences across organizational boundaries.
Diplomacy, Tact and Credibilty
How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility: focuses on managing the impact of your communication, develop listening skills, explore different communication styles, manage stress in communicating, apply diplomacy and tact to be a credible and effective communicator and more.
Ideal for: all business professionals who need to be able to communicate in a tactful and diplomatic way.
Communicating to Senior Executives
Communicating to your Senior Management and Key Stakeholders: focuses on the best practice of presenting and talk to senior executives in your organization. Key topics include: presenting ideas persuasively, strategic direction and what it means for your communication, effective listening, non-verbal communication and more.
Ideal for: all managers who need to communicate projects, plans or strategies to senior executives and other key stakeholders.
Responding to Conflict: focuses on interpersonal effectiveness, mapping conflict using a 5-step approach, conflict awareness, conflict strategies, trust, dealing with difficult behaviours and more.
Ideal for: all business professionals who want to learn how to expand their conflict management skills, understand emotions and behaviours when addressing conflict, and find productive ways to manage conflict.
Live Online Express Courses – 2.5 hours
Live Online Express Courses: Improve your management skills in just 2.5 hours without leaving your desk.
- Virtual class room with all participants connected (live in real time) – 1 session of 2.5 hours
- Work in small groups and breakout sessions to maximize learning
- Get real-world advice from business practitioners in the field
- Receive live, personal feedback from your facilitator and peers
- Engage in a variety of activities that create a dynamic learning experience
OnDemand Courses – Self Paced Learning
AMA OnDemand Courses: Improve your management skills at your own pace with these self learning programmes.
- 24/7/365 training with any Internet-connected device
- Self-paced, convenient, high-quality and consistent learning
- Learners eligible for CEU credits after completion of a course
- Fully scalable—train individuals, teams or an entire organization
- Access for a full year allows you to boost your skills at your leisure
- Cost-effective, time saving and no travel necessary
- Courses last from 240 – 360 minutes of online learning
- One Course: €225 (for one year)
- The full OnDemand Library (20+ courses): €450 (for one year)