To help you decide on your next learning programme.
These free online information sessions allow you to learn more about MCE programmes including:
- the key target audiences
- the strategic issues covered
- the content of the programmes
- typical exercises, activities and learning experiences
- the outcomes and take-aways from the programmes
Participation is free-of-charge but places are limited. The free information sessions are 45 minutes long and facilitated by an MCE expert faculty.
- If you would like to participate, click on any of the links below and fill out the registration form. The MCE team will get back to you very soon.
- Please note: the LIVE ONLINE EXPERIENCE session is limited to HR, L&D, T&D Professionals and Senior Management.
Join an MCE Information Session
MCE Open Training Catalogue 2022
MCE’s 2022 Catalogue is now available including 100+ Live Online and Face-to-Face programmes. Management, Leadership, Mini-MBAs, Communication, People Management, Business Acumen and more.