Over the last 60 years, Management Centre Europe has been proud to work with Government Institutions and International Agencies. Thousands of people from the sector have attended MCE’s open programmes online and across Europe.
Some of the key skills that staff in the sector need include :
Project Management Skills: the need to deliver projects on time, on budget and on target are key. Project management skills need to be learnt and updated.
- Essentials of Project Management for Non-Project Managers (Live Online),
- Improving your Project Management Skills (Live Online).
Influencing Skills: you don’t always have the authority or the right connections to get things done in your organization.
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization (Live Online),
- Getting Results without Authority (Live Online).
People Management Skills: Managing a team can be challenging. How do motivate them, give them feedback and keep them focused?
Leadership Skills: When you are moving from managing a team or a small group of people, to leading a department, you need new skills.
Your health and safety are very important to us.
Thank you for all your requests about running some of MCE’s programmes locally. MCE is following all guidelines and recommendations concerning CoVid-19. We are therefore implementing the following measures in Face-to-Face programmes taking place this Summer 2020 in Europe. We will also continue to offer many of our top-selling programmes also LIVE ONLINE. So whether you prefer online programmes or want to attend an MCE programme locally this summer, the MCE Team is there to answer all your questions.
Download the Catalogue for Face-to-Face and Live Online programmes this summer
Download the full infographic about the CoVid-19 measurements put in place.
MCE’s Partner Hotels are currently putting a lot of new measures in place following the CoVid-19 guidelines including:
- appropriate warning signs for the distance rule will be installed.
- sales and service desks will be equipped with a Plexiglas divider/partition
- service employees will always wear gloves as well as mouth and nose protection.
- work equipment and surfaces will be properly cleaned and disinfected with hospital-grade disinfectants on a regular basis.
- All public areas, such as the WCs, lifts, stair rails, doors, chairs, luggage carts and car park pay machines are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Use new technologies such as electrostatic vapour machines. The environmentally friendly disinfectant that it used is also utilized in clinics.
- Sanitiser dispensers are available in all public areas.
- maintain the applicable minimum distance of 1.5 meters between tables and chairs.
- Breakfast in a bag, dinner served with some distance and a group lunch presented in individual boxes with selected items on a buffet.
- Behind the scenes extra measures are taken for safe food processing.
- Ensure safe distance event capacity
- maintain the applicable minimum distance of 1.5 meters between tables and chairs and 4 square meters per person
- breaks for the different events will be coordinated so that the maximum number of persons in the break room is not exceeded
The MCE Team is there for you.
Do you have questions? Do you want to know more about MCE’s Management Development Services? Do you want to talk about a learning and development project?