MCE Corporate Learning Passes for First Line Managers
MCE works very closely with the Learning & Development community throughout the EMEA region. We know how important it is to support your L&D strategy and we want to make sure that your L&D budget also goes as far possible.
We want you and your new or 1st line managers to be able to benefit from taking part in MCE Open Training Programmes as much as possible. Over 400,000 managers and professionals have already taken an MCE Training Programme since we were founded over 50 years ago.
* MCE’s 5 Programmes for First Line Managers: As part of MCE’s focus on supporting their careers, these passes cover the following 5 programmes that focus on key skills like managing people, leadership, team management, motivating your team, conflict management, communications and time management:
- Management Skills for New Managers
- Time Management
- Preparing for Leadership
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
For individual bookings on any of these 5 programmes, we have a special offer for training dates taking place this November and December 2018. Read more about: New Managers Promotional Training Programmes
To purchase MCE Learning Passes or to find out more information:
- Call +32 2 5432120
- Email [email protected]
- Visit the website at mce.eu and open a CHAT with our team
MCE Corporate Learning Passes for First Line Managers*
- 3 Learning Passes: €4,795
- 6 Learning Passes: €8,795
* These passes are only applicable to the 5 programmes mentioned on this page.
How does it work?
- Each Learning Pass is valid for one registration.
- You can buy packs of 3 or 6 MCE Corporate Learning Passes for First Line Managers that can be used by any of your employees to attend the 5 programmes* it covers.
- By buying the packs of passes, MCE gives you a great deal on pricing to reward you for your loyalty.
We would be delighted to help with your training needs. Please give us a call for more information or advice.
Terms & Conditions
MCE Learning Passes cannot be combined with other offers or Corporate Discount plans. Each Learning Pass is valid for one registration only. Learning Passes must be used within the relevant validity period. *MCE Learning Passes for First Line Managers are only valid for the 5 programmes covered by the promotion. The validity period begins on the starting date of the first training programme for which the first Learning Pass is used. Full payment for the MCE Learning Passes must be received before attending the first MCE Training Programme. If left unused, the MCE Learning Passes for First Line Managers will expire on the 31st December 2018. The passes may be used by any employee of the purchasing company or organisation. There are no other rights granted. MCE’s General Terms and Conditions for training programmes apply. MCE Learning Passes are non-refundable, regardless of attendance. Prices are subject to change without notice. MCE Learning Passes are available to MCE clients and MCE retains the right to refuse the purchase of Learning Passes to organizations or individuals in direct competition with MCE or for other business ethical reasons. MCE Learning Passes cannot be resold to other organizations or individuals, doing so will make the Learning Passes invalid.
*As in the general terms and conditions of all MCE programmes, minimum numbers of participants are required for each programme to run, in order to guarantee the learning experience and interaction. MCE reserves the right to cancel an outing or programme and will propose a similar programme or other dates for you to attend.