MCE Certificate in Management
Develop Your Skills with the MCE Certificate in Management
You probably have a scientific, technical or business background and you are being promoted to become a team leader, a group leader or manager of a small team.
This is great news! So, now it is time to make sure you have the right skills and knowledge you need to become a great manager.
These essential skills can be split into 3 clear steps that are part of The MCE Certificate in Management.
Developing these skills will help you in your new role and to build a strong foundation for your management career.
MCE Certificate in Management (Intensive Version)
1. Key Management Skills for First Line Managers – the basic skills you need to have.
2. Communication Skills – Get your message across to team colleagues, peers, and the management.
3. Project Management Skills – Structure your projects and deliver results efficiently.
So to support your development as a new or first line manager, Management Centre Europe (MCE) has created the MCE Certificate in Management with 3 key steps to develop all the skills you need.
You start your management development with Step 1: “Management Skills for New Managers” to gain all the basic management skills for your new role.
In Step 2, you focus on communication skills with the “Communicating Up, Down or Across the Organization” training programme.
In Step 3, the focus is on Project Management Skills with the “Essentials of Project Management for the Non-Project Manager” training programme.
After completing the three steps, you will have to pass an assessment to receive your MCE Certificate in Management.
You can follow the three steps and receive your MCE Certificate in Management for only €4,795.
To follow the 3 steps, you can either:
- Follow this 9-day MCE Certificate in Management (Intensive Version), or
- Plan each of the steps in a time span of 18 months and choose options for step 2 and step 3: MCE Certificate in Management (Standard Version)
Click the red button to talk to us for more information.
MCE Certificate in Management
MCE makes it easy for you!
The MCE Certificate in Management consists of 3 hands-on training programmes aimed at giving you the skills that will set you up for a successful start of your management career.
You can either register for the MCE Certificate in Management (for 3 programmes):
- Intensive Version: Follow the 3 steps in 7 days of intensive classroom training.
- Standard Version: Plan each of the steps in a time span of 18 months and choose options for step 2 and step 3
MCE Certificate in Management: Attend 3 programmes for only €4,795
Any Individual Programme of your Choice: you can simply register for any of the First Line Managers programmes “à la carte” depending on your needs and your personal development plans.
MCE CERTIFICATE IN MANAGEMENT (INTENSIVE VERSION)
You start the week with Management Skills for New Managers
Enjoy a weekend break (Saturday and Sunday)
Continue your intensive week training developing your communicating skills.
The last two days, you’ll focus on developing your project management skills. On the last day, you will present an assessment to get the MCE Certificate in Management.
After achieving your MCE Certificate in Management, we would recommend to continue your development with the “Successfully Managing People” training programme.