Management Centre Europe (MCE) is one of the largest Training & Development providers in the EMEA region. With major clients throughout Europe and the Middle East, we are now recruiting sales and marketing professionals to support our continuing growth. Are you interested in joining a dynamic and passionate international team who cares about their clients and believes in developing today’s and tomorrow’s managers?
Junior Key Account Manager
Sales is a key part of MCE’s overall strategy. MCE is currently recruiting a Junior Key Account Manager to join the team in Brussels.
As part of MCE’s sales team, this role’s main focus is on business development with a portfolio of accounts, to generate sales by following up on leads generated by Marketing and to use marketing data to identify business opportunities and generate future sales.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Sell the MCE portfolio of Customized, InCompany and Open Training Programmes
- Generate sales activity based on client visits, leads and marketing data
- Identify further business opportunities within existing accounts
- Identify & agree and prioritize the list of accounts for business development
- Develop an outline plan for each of the accounts on an annual basis
- Undertake Leader Account Management for each assigned account by developing a broad relationship with all key business influencers and decision makers
- Work closely with MCE colleagues: Sales, Operations and Marketing
Key tools used in the role include: Microsoft Office Programmes & Salesforce
Skills and Experience Required:
- A university degree or equivalent
- Have a first experience of B2B sales of services to Senior Management in international companies.
- Understanding of KAM processes. Be able to identify decision making patterns in organizations and be able to influence and create relationships at appropriate levels. Then work closely with MCE experts to meet our client’s needs, with effective coordination by the MCE internal support team.
- Be able to act as a member of a virtual team, with a track record of achieving results through personal planning and implementation.
Key Competencies Required:
- English other languages like French, Dutch and/or Arabic are a plus
- Business understanding with the ability to see the big picture and focus on key business issues
- Independent, self-motivated, innovative, results driven
- Analytical, numbers focused, detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Mobile and willing to travel
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please send your letter of motivation and your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]
Who is MCE?
Management Centre Europe (MCE) is one of the largest Training & Development providers in the EMEA region. With major clients throughout Europe and the Middle East, MCE has a unique positioning – we offer practical and hands-on solutions delivered by our faculty who are experienced business people. Our 150 Faculty have industry-specific insights and more than 20 years of international experience in senior management positions in major companies.
MCE is Recruiting.
Are you looking for a new challenge after a successful international career in industry and are you looking for new opportunities to develop and coach the next generation of managers?
Why not join MCE’s Network of Independent/Freelance Faculty?
We are looking for:
SENIOR EXECUTIVES WITH INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE EXPERIENCE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN DELIVERING LEADERSHIP PROGRAMMES FOR MCE.
- Based on your successful international career, you have experience and a deep understanding of the key issues working in the corporate world today.
- During your career, you have been in leadership positions in an international company.
- You know how to develop and/or deliver highly targeted solutions and training programmes to an international client base. You are interested in and enthusiastic about developing people. You are ready to work on a freelance basis.
- Speak English fluently (with other International languages being an asset)
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV in English and a cover letter to Anne Peirce, Faculty Network Coordinator: [email protected]