In the wake of an unprecedented rate of change volatility and uncertainty for business, Human Resources (HR) and Talent Management (TM) is called to become agile!
Join and learn how to integrate Agility in your HR & Talent Management role.
Ferrero University and MCE invite you to Talent Management Goes Agile – Business Breakfast in Luxembourg
- Business Breakfast Topic: Talent Management Goes Agile
- Location: Espace Namur, 2 Rue de Bitbourg, 1273 Luxembourg Hamm.
- Date: April 26th, 2019
- Time: 8:00-10:00 AM
- Free Event (Register below to receive invitation).
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER
Download all the details of the business breakfast in pdf format
Why attend this Business Breakfast?
Digital and agile ways of working are forcing us to rethink our conventional ways of working, including HR & Talent Management practices.
The traditional talent management approaches most of which originate in the previous century are no longer fit for purpose. Yet, it has never been clearer that everything comes back to talent management. Financial performance, new technological developments, digital organizations are all driven by talent as it drives momentum within the business.
Agile isn’t just for tech anymore. HR is adopting those principles in turn to reflect and support what the rest of the organization is doing. It means moving away from a HR rules- and top-down approach toward a simpler and faster model driven by feedback from participants.
Who is this Business Breakfast for?
This breakfast event is relevant for HR and L&D professionals in international companies and organizations.
The MCE Business Breakfast session will cover:
- Why traditional Talent Management approaches are no longer fit for purpose and that there is a time for change
- Current trends of the future world of work and a looming talent crunch,
- The business case for a new approach: fluid, agile talent management
- What is ‘agile’ and what would it look like in talent management?
- Emerging new ‘agile’ ways of practice in the areas of performance management, development and succession
- Recommendations for talent and HR professionals to prepare for and anticipate this ‘agile’ world
Open forum, including exchange of your own experiences
MCE’s HR Expert at the event will be Mr. Ronny Vansteenkiste
Ronny brings over 25 years of global talent, leadership & organization development experience in major Fortune top 500 companies and in 7 different industries. Ronny is an accomplished senior HR executive, talent, organization & leadership development strategist, thought leader and change agent with global experience consulting with industry leaders. He specializes in helping businesses implement their growth strategies by developing business-focused talent and learning solutions. His approach is focused on the practical application and execution: providing deep thought leadership of the latest ideas closely linked and integrated with practical and pragmatic business solutions that are sustainable and work globally for the business. He has earned a strong reputation for innovation over 3 decades in companies like Barco Electronics, Seagram, Philips, Novartis, Avaya & Willis Towers Watson.