How to Build a Cohesive, Top Performing Team and Take Your Leadership Skills to the Next Level, NOW.
ZAGREB | 16 OCTOBER | 9:00 – 11:00 A.M.
Business Breakfast Event
Join us for an interactive and stimulating 2-hour business event designed for Board Members, C-Suite Executives and HR Directors.
Why attend this Business Breakfast?
With a cut-to-the-chase, simple, common sense, approach to solving the two most important issues facing a leader today, building a cohesive, resilient, team and differentiating yourself as a leader in a crowded marketplace…
this business breakfast will help you identify solutions that are genuine and authentic to your personal leadership style and the challenges facing you today.
This session is not about theory. It is about a proven, practical, down-toearth approach that creates sustainable success for you as a leader in the most challenging environment we have ever known. This is also not a softskills love-in, either. It is about how to use soft power to achieve results.
Download all the details of the business breakfast in pdf format
Register Here for the Business Breakfast
BUSINESS BREAKFAST EVENT – PRACTICAL DETAILS:
- Business Breakfast: How to Build a Cohesive, Top Performing Team and Take Your Leadership Skills to the Next Level, NOW.
- Location: VERN’ University of Applied Sciences
Iblerov trg 10, hall 200, 2nd floor, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Date: Wednesday 16 October 2019
- Time: 9:00 – 11:00 A.M.
- Free event, registration required*
This event is organised by Management Centre Europe (MCE) in partnership with VERN’ University of Applied Science and LIDER.
Is this Business Breakfast for you?
This Breakfast event is relevant for Board Members, C-Suite Executives and HR Directors.
The MCE Business Breakfast session will cover:
- What issues under-performing teams have in common and how to overcome them no matter what industry you’re in?
- How to release the hidden potential in a team?
- How to create an environment that ensures team cohesion?
- Helping a team overcome the anxiety of: transition; downsizing; an M&A event; restructuring; increased levels of expectations in an environment of dwindling resources
- The most critical abilities a leader must have today and how to gain them
- Practical tips you can begin implementing the moment you leave the breakfast. No books to buy or seminars to attend, these things you can do NOW.
MCE’s Leadership Expert at the event will be Pepper de Callier
MCE’s Leadership Expert at the event will be Pepper de Callier, voted the Top Corporate Leadership Coach-Europe by London-based Al Media.
Founder of Prague Leadership Institute and Aspen Institute Central Europe, author, columnist, and conference speaker, Pepper de Callier is known for his common sense, humor, directness, and practical insights into the challenges of leadership excellence.
Pepper has devoted the past 35 years to understanding, counseling, and coaching leaders globally in many industries including: Microsoft, Japan Energy, Emerson Corporation, Boeing, Ericsson, SAIC, Sempra Energy, Avast, Hitachi, Home Credit Group, Dell Technologies, Oki Semiconductor Company, General Electric, SABMiller, Telefonica 02, Sanofi, Deutsche Telekom, Belvac Production Machinery, UniCredit Bank, Merck, Penta Investments, TV Nova, Vodafone, Imperial Tobacco, Johnson & Johnson, Heineken, Nokia, Raiffeisen Bank, DHL, Office Depot, Warburg Pincus, Vitkovice Steel, Grayling, Slovak Telekom, McKinsey & Co., and Young Presidents Organization.
More about Pepper can be found at www.pragueleadershipinstitute.com
Complimentary Event: Registration is required to receive an invitation.
Call Me Back!
The MCE Team is ready to answer your questions