How to build a cohesive, top performing team and take your leadership skills to the next level, NOW – MCE’s Business Breakfast in Madrid.
Join us to get practical Leadership tools that you can start using now. Practical insights in times of disruption for Senior Managers and HR professionals.
- Business Breakfast: How to build a cohesive, top performing team and take your leadership skills to the next level, NOW!
- Location: Hotel Mercure Madrid – Plaza de España
Calle de Tudor 1, 28008 Madrid, Spain
- Date: April 11th, 2019
- Time: 8:30-11:00 AM
- Free Event: Please register here to receive an invitation.
Why attend this Business Breakfast?
With a cut-to-the-chase, simple, common sense, approach to solving the two most important issues facing a leader today—building a cohesive, resilient, team and differentiating yourself as a leader in a crowded marketplace—Pepper will help you identify solutions that are genuine and authentic to your personal leadership style and the challenges facing you today.
This session is not about theory. It is about a proven, practical, down-to-earth approach that creates sustainable success for you as a leader in the most challenging environment we have ever known. This is also not a soft-skills love-in, either. It is about how to use soft power to achieve results.
Who is this Business Breakfast for?
This breakfast event is relevant for Senior Managers, Human Resorces (HR) and Learning and Development (L&D) professionals in international companies and organizations.
The MCE Business Breakfast session will cover:
- How to release the hidden potential in a team
- How to create an environment that ensures team cohesion
- What are the key issues that prevent top performance in a team and how can you overcome them no matter what industry you’re in
- Helping a team overcome the anxiety of: transition; downsizing; an M&A event; restructuring; increased levels of expectations in an environment of dwindling resources
- The most critical abilities a leader must have today and how to gain them
- Practical tips you can begin implementing the moment you leave the breakfast—no books to buy or seminars to attend—these things you can do NOW!
MCE’s Leadership Expert at the event will be Mr. Pepper de Callier
Voted the Top Corporate Leadership Coach-Europe by London-based AI Media, Pepper is the Founder of Prague Leadership Institute and Aspen Institute Central Europe. He is author, columnist, and conference speaker, Pepper de Callier is known for his common sense, humor, directness, and practical insights into the challenges of leadership excellence. Pepper has devoted the past 35 years to understanding, counseling, and coaching leaders globally.
His clients are a Corporate Who’s Who across many industries and have included: Microsoft, Japan Energy, Emerson Corporation, Boeing, Ericsson, SAIC, Sempra Energy, Avast, Hitachi, Home Credit Group, Dell Technologies, Oki Semiconductor Company, General Electric, SABMiller, Telefonica O2, Sanofi, Deutsche Telekom, Belvac Production Machinery, UniCredit Bank, Merck, Penta Investments, TV Nova, Vodafone, Imperial Tobacco, Johnson & Johnson, Heineken, Nokia, Raiffeisen Bank, DHL, Office Depot, Warburg Pincus, Vitkovice Steel, Grayling, Slovak Telekom, McKinsey & Co., and Young Presidents Organization.
More about Pepper can be found at the Prague Leadership Institute
Download all the details of the business breakfast in pdf format
Call Me Back!
The MCE Team is ready to answer your questions